(1): number of passengers landing in Kampala (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Kampala (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight with a stopover in Kampala to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Kampala but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts landing in Kampala
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts taking off from Kampala
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that landed in Kampala *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that took off from Kampala *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircrafts on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.